Relaxation on top with extra comfort
Super soft, body-hugging and special: The GELAXET foam topper (5 cm) provides a heavenly sleeping sensation, reacts to body pressure and is fantastic at returning to its original shape. A particularly practical touch is that the cover is fitted with a zip and can be easily removed and washed.
Super-soft mattress topper for pure cocooning in bed
- Topper with body-hugging, skin-kind cover to snuggle into
- Highly elastic GELAXET special foam core, super soft and comfortable to use
- Unlike cold foam and particularly viscous foam, GELAXET reacts to pressure as opposed to heat, i.e. the topper is fantastic at returning to its original position
- Its optimum pressure distribution makes this solution especially suitable for back and side sleepers, and people who are sensitive to pressure
- Easy to use and handle – can simply be placed on all standard mattresses and box spring beds
- Topper can be turned and rotated, which increases its life span.
Your dream topper is available in various designs:
We cater for your size.
- Single-piece version (1 Topper) in the widths 80, 90 and 100 cm
- Two-piece version (2 separate toppers) in widths 160, 180 and 200 cm
- Available on request and at an extra charge as a partner toppers (1 Topper) in widths 120, 140, 160, 180, 200 cm
- 200, 210 and 220 long each
Technical data sheet
Quality sets the tone - Seals of approval
MADE IN GERMANY
We are self-confident in our commitment to Germany as a production location. For us, this means not only social responsibility towards our employees and our environment, but also high standards, constant controls and regular inspections and certifications.
Of course, Germany as a location also stands for safety. Especially in times when sustainability, short delivery routes and tested product quality are important purchasing criteria for our customers. Take a look at our production in Rastatt, in the feature from Galileo on Pro7.
MADE IN GERMANY
This product is beeing developed and manufactured in Germany. This is what the “Furniture Made in Germany” mark of origin stands for. This special quality label is awarded by the Association of the German Furniture Industry after thorough and strict testing. The high requirements are checked regularly. RUF gives you the security and a reliable orientation for choosing a quality product from Germany. Betten
Climate pact for the furniture industry
Companies are being called upon more than ever before to accept responsibility and show commitment in these times of climate change. RUF contributes to reducing global carbon emissions through its activities and is committed to the United Nations’ 1.5 °C climate target. Our certification as a carbon neutral manufacturer by the Gütegemeinschaft Möbel (German Association for Furniture Quality) gives you the assurance that the wellbeing of future generations and the preservation of a liveable world are key considerations for every product we make. Betten
Original DGM Boxspring
In order to better navigate the jungle of box spring beds and providers, the DGM has introduced a quality label, which is only given to manufacturers, whose box spring beds have been carefully scrutinized meeting the strict requirements of the DGM. RUF can be proud of this label since all box spring beds have been tested, certified and fully comply with the quality requirements of the DGM. Betten
OEKO-TEX Standard 100
This seal is your guarantee that: all mattress covers from RUF are tested for harmful substances in accordance with the ÖkoTex Standard 100 and have been awarded seal for textile confidence. Betten