RUF Upholstered Beds Betten
Function and comfort in harmony
With an upholstered bed from RUF your dream comes true: appealing designs meet practical functions and heavenly comfort. Our designer beds range from understated to extravagant, but always timeless and stylish. Elaborate craftsmanship and the best workmanship, of course Made in Germany, thus create the upholstered bed that perfectly suits you. Only the choice of comfort, equipment and the many extras is up to you. Find from our collection, the right fabric your dreams are made of. And create the basis for a restful sleep and your personal place of well-being. Betten
Advantages that can be seen:
- Maximum sleeping comfort – For more vitality and well-being.
- Numerous variation possibilities (headboards, feet, spring wood frames, etc.)
- Optimal body support and body adaptation
- More safety and edge stability due to inset mattress
- With relax adjuster as standard
- Perfect microclimate in the bed thanks to optimal bed base ventilation OptiVent®.
- Made in Germany
- RUF are quality products that are regularly tested by independent experts and institutes. Betten
Filter: Make a preselection here that fits your needs
- Comfort Variants
- Ground clearance (approx.)
What differentiates a classic upholstered bed from a box spring bed?
The structure makes the difference; spring wood frames, also known as slatted frames, can be found in classic upholstered beds. The individual mattress lies on top of this, and is framed by the bed surround. A topper may be placed on top. Many box spring beds lack this slatted frame, and instead use the box with inner springs (the box spring). This box is also known as the base mattress. In good box spring beds, such as those from RUF, they do not lie directly on the floor, but on a ventilated, springwood-like substructure. This improves the sleeping environment and also optimises comfort levels while lying down. The two bed types are also distinct on a visual level: the border that characterises the mattresses of upholstered beds is not present on a box spring bed. The mattress lies freely on top – and at BettenRUF, they’re secured against slippage. This creates the typical, two-part look of the box spring bed and a voluminous look. Betten