Fully automated luxury frame with additional slat count
The motorized adjustable sprung wood frames are designed for people who like to treat themselves to a touch of luxury, but also for those who need a motorized, adjustable bed for health or age reasons (please note, the motorised design of sprung wood frames from RUF | Betten is not approved for use in medical care situations!).
The most important product benefits are in the details:
- Base frame made from plywood, glued humidity-proof, foil-coated longitudinal and transverse wooden members
- Shoulder comfort zone through reduced slat strength and softer caps
- Slats are mounted in exclusive, RUF 3-part caps movable in all directions
- Individual firmness regulation through slider adjustment
- Fine adjustment of the neck area possible; manually in the insert version, automatically by using the headboard adjustment of the built-in version
- 36 spring wood slats in the built-in frame, 39 in the insert frame; both veneered with foil-coated surface
- The headboard and foot section are continuously and fully-automatically adjustable independent from each other thanks to two low-noise motors with CE label and EC conformity declaration; function via cable switch or optionally via infrared remote control.
Schulterkomfortzone durch reduzierte Leistenstärke und weichere Kappen
Grundrahmen aus Schichtholz, feuchtfest verleimt, Längs- und Querhölzer folienummantelt
Lagerung der Leisten in exklusiven, nach allen Seiten beweglichen RUF-3er-Kappen
Individuelle Härteregulierung durch Verstellen der Schieber
Feineinstellung des Nackenbereichs möglich; manuell in der Einlegeversion, automatisch mit Betätigung der Kopfteil-Verstellung in der Einbauversion
36 Federholzleisten beim Einbaurahmen, 39 beim Einleger, jeweils schichtverleimt mit folienbeschichteter Oberseite
Kopf- und Fußteilbereich sind unabhängig voneinander vollautomatisch und stufenlos verstellbar durch zwei geräuscharme Motoren mit CE-Kennzeichnung und EG-Konformitätserklärung; Funktion per Kabelschalter oder optional per Infrarot-Fernbedienung.
Available in various versions:
We cater for your size.
- One-piece version (1 base frame) in widths 80, 90, 100, 120 and 140 cm
- Two-piece version (2 separate spring wood frames) in the widths 160, 180 and 200 cm
- 200, 210 or 220 cm long each
Quality sets the tone – Seals of approval
MADE IN GERMANY
This product is beeing developed and manufactured in Germany. This is what the “Furniture Made in Germany” mark of origin stands for. This special quality label is awarded by the Association of the German Furniture Industry after thorough and strict testing. The high requirements are checked regularly. RUF gives you the security and a reliable orientation for choosing a quality product from Germany. Betten
Climate pact for the furniture industry
Companies are being called upon more than ever before to accept responsibility and show commitment in these times of climate change. RUF contributes to reducing global carbon emissions through its activities and is committed to the United Nations’ 1.5 °C climate target. Our certification as a carbon neutral manufacturer by the Gütegemeinschaft Möbel (German Association for Furniture Quality) gives you the assurance that the wellbeing of future generations and the preservation of a liveable world are key considerations for every product we make. Betten
Environmental Symbol UZ38
The spring wood frames from RUF (excluding those with the LRB frame) are qualified to carry the UZ 38 eco label. This means that they are low-emission pieces of furniture that incorporate wood and woodbased materials from sustainable forestry, and that environmentally friendly production methods are just as much inherent features of our products as recyclable packaging and disposal. Betten
Original DGM Boxspring
In order to better navigate the jungle of box spring beds and providers, the DGM has introduced a quality label, which is only given to manufacturers, whose box spring beds have been carefully scrutinized meeting the strict requirements of the DGM. RUF can be proud of this label since all box spring beds have been tested, certified and fully comply with the quality requirements of the DGM. Betten
OEKO-TEX Standard 100
This seal is your guarantee that: all mattress covers from RUF are tested for harmful substances in accordance with the ÖkoTex Standard 100 and have been awarded seal for textile confidence. Betten