Space for relaxation
Inviting and so comfortable. Have you always dreamed of sleeping on clouds and drifting off to the land of nod in comfort? You can enjoy this feeling to the max with our VERENA box spring beds. The patented QLX box spring base offers you vibration-free sleep in a class of its own. If that’s not enough for you? Our VERENA is also available as a box spring bed with bed drawers.
Enjoy the anticipation:
- Soothing and patented QLX sleeping comfort
- AIRVent ventilation for the ideal microclimate in bed
- Choice of six leather looks and six textured unis
- Also available as box spring bed with bed drawers (VERENA QLX BKA)
Design by RUF Design-Team Betten
Our design team consists of experienced, creative minds from RUF in Rastatt. Regardless of whether it is direct customer requests conveyed by customer service and sales, technical novelties from product development, innovative implementation possibilities from manufacturing or formative design trends: essential factors from the different areas flow together here. Our design team thus combines the concentrated know-how of BettenRUF. Betten
Fabrics, Dimensions, Mattresses, and more
We cater for your size.
Your new VERENA box spring bed is available in three different widths. We are confident that you will find the perfect dimensions for you and your bedroom. For the width, you can choose from 160, 180, and 200 cm; your length options is 200 cm.
With our quadruple sleeping comfort you’re as good as gold.
- For the immersion level, select an RUF box spring mattress from the many models and firmness levels on offer. Betten
- The absorption level is a 7-zone cold foam core with vertical holes in breathable fabric. It minimises vibrations caused by your movements. Another extra from RUF: Velcro and slip-resistant nubs on the surface of this absorption level, as well as adhesive stretch velour on the bottom of the BettenRUF box spring mattress securely keep your mattress in place, even when using the fully-automated adjustment. Betten
- The redistribution level consists of a 7-zone barrel pocket spring core with breathable non-woven cover. It serves to absorb and distribute your body pressure evenly.
- The support level is a base with integrated slats. It supports the system, and is finished off with an air-permeable fabric.Easy assembly in your bedroom at home.
So your bed atmosphere doesn’t struggle for air.
The unique AIRVent system achieves an optimal temperature and humidity balance. While the spring cores are naturally air-permeable, special holes in the foam components and millings in the base plate ensure continuous air circulation. And there’s more: The ALX box spring offers two ground clearance options with 15 or 20 cm legs. This offers additional support for maximal ventilation of the box spring bed. And that guarantees a fresh bed atmosphere – all around the clock.
Quality sets the tone – Seals of approval
MADE IN GERMANY
This product is beeing developed and manufactured in Germany. This is what the “Furniture Made in Germany” mark of origin stands for. This special quality label is awarded by the Association of the German Furniture Industry after thorough and strict testing. The high requirements are checked regularly. RUF gives you the security and a reliable orientation for choosing a quality product from Germany. Betten
Most popular supplier
Over 40,000 people were surveyed to determine their satisfaction with a brand/company on behalf of the news magazine n-tv. End customers rated the RUF brand as a desirable brand that they would buy or recommend once more at any time. As the test winner, BettenRUF was honoured with the ability to call itself as “Germany‘s most popular supplier”. Betten
Climate pact for the furniture industry
Companies are being called upon more than ever before to accept responsibility and show commitment in these times of climate change. RUF contributes to reducing global carbon emissions through its activities and is committed to the United Nations’ 1.5 °C climate target. Our certification as a carbon neutral manufacturer by the Gütegemeinschaft Möbel (German Association for Furniture Quality) gives you the assurance that the wellbeing of future generations and the preservation of a liveable world are key considerations for every product we make. Betten
Environmental Symbol UZ38
The spring wood frames from RUF (excluding those with the LRB frame) are qualified to carry the UZ 38 eco label. This means that they are low-emission pieces of furniture that incorporate wood and woodbased materials from sustainable forestry, and that environmentally friendly production methods are just as much inherent features of our products as recyclable packaging and disposal. Betten
Original DGM Boxspring
In order to better navigate the jungle of box spring beds and providers, the DGM has introduced a quality label, which is only given to manufacturers, whose box spring beds have been carefully scrutinized meeting the strict requirements of the DGM. RUF can be proud of this label since all box spring beds have been tested, certified and fully comply with the quality requirements of the DGM. Betten