Innovation for more cosiness
Are you looking for a box spring bed that invites you to make yourself comfortable in any position? Then let us introduce SANTOS. The box spring bed developed by us, with a headboard that folds forwards, impresses with its noiseless and smooth operation. In combination with the GELAXET topper integrated into the mattress, SANTOS becomes a cosy oasis of relaxation.
Cuddly in every position:
- Includes mattress with integrated GELAXET topper (BF 5)
- Headrest cushion silently folds forward
- Only two feet visible in front, due to center support foot (included)
- AIRVent® box spring ventilation for optimal temperature and moisture balance
- One of 11 pre-selected fabrics to choose from
Design by RUF Design-Team Betten
Our design team consists of experienced, creative minds from RUF in Rastatt. Regardless of whether it is direct customer requests conveyed by customer service and sales, technical novelties from product development, innovative implementation possibilities from manufacturing or formative design trends: essential factors from the different areas flow together here. Our design team thus combines the concentrated know-how of BettenRUF. Betten
SANTOS – various possibilities and technical details
Fabrics, Dimensions, Mattresses, and more
We cater for your size.
Your new SANTOS box spring bed is available in three different widths. We are confident that you will find the perfect dimensions for you and your bedroom. For the width, you can choose from 160, 180, and 200 cm; your length options is 200 cm.
PDF-Downloadthe full dimensions of SANTOS in 200 cm length in PDF format here
With this triple sleeping comfort, you always get it right.
- The immersion level comprises a barrel pocket spring core mattress. You can choose from several models, including variants with your dream fabric cover. You also have the choice of two toppers.
- The redistribution level is a 7-zone barrel pocket spring core with a breathable non-woven cover that absorbs and distributes body pressure evenly. Another extra from RUF: Velcro and slip-resistant nubs on the surface of this pressure distribution level, as well as adhesive stretch velour on the bottom of the BettenRUF box spring mattress securely keep your mattress in place, even when using the fully-automated adjustment. Betten
- The support level consists of a base with integrated slats. It supports the system from below, and is finished off with an air-permeable fabric.
So your bed atmosphere doesn’t struggle for air.
The unique AIRVent system achieves an optimal temperature and humidity balance. While the spring cores are naturally air-permeable, special holes in the foam components and millings in the base plate ensure continuous air circulation. And there’s more: The ALX box spring offers two ground clearance options with 15 or 20 cm legs. This offers additional support for maximal ventilation of the box spring bed. And that guarantees a fresh bed atmosphere – all around the clock.
Matching accessories for your dream bed
Quality sets the tone – Seals of approval
MADE IN GERMANY
This product is beeing developed and manufactured in Germany. This is what the “Furniture Made in Germany” mark of origin stands for. This special quality label is awarded by the Association of the German Furniture Industry after thorough and strict testing. The high requirements are checked regularly. RUF gives you the security and a reliable orientation for choosing a quality product from Germany. Betten
Climate pact for the furniture industry
Companies are being called upon more than ever before to accept responsibility and show commitment in these times of climate change. RUF contributes to reducing global carbon emissions through its activities and is committed to the United Nations’ 1.5 °C climate target. Our certification as a carbon neutral manufacturer by the Gütegemeinschaft Möbel (German Association for Furniture Quality) gives you the assurance that the wellbeing of future generations and the preservation of a liveable world are key considerations for every product we make. Betten
Original DGM Boxspring
In order to better navigate the jungle of box spring beds and providers, the DGM has introduced a quality label, which is only given to manufacturers, whose box spring beds have been carefully scrutinized meeting the strict requirements of the DGM. RUF can be proud of this label since all box spring beds have been tested, certified and fully comply with the quality requirements of the DGM. Betten
OEKO-TEX Standard 100
This seal is your guarantee that: all mattress covers from RUF are tested for harmful substances in accordance with the ÖkoTex Standard 100 and have been awarded seal for textile confidence. Betten
The Deutsche Gütegemeinschaft Möbel e.V. (German Quality Furniture Association – DGM) is committed to safety and health, and awards the “Golden M” as a sign that furniture meets the high requirements of the DGM for durable, environmentally friendly and healthy quality furniture. RUF has been a member of the DGM (German Association for Quality Furniture) since 1973. Our beds all meet the increasingly stringent standards on durability, safety and most importantly, health and the environment. Betten