A real masterpiece
When art meets comfort, a masterpiece is the result. The ideal way to describe our RIVA. The bed designed by Thomas Althaus combines box spring comfort with an unusual design language: A refined, fascinating headboard with high leaning comfort. The box spring base RLX with soft edges takes the visual lead. This unique bed is rounded off by the 5cm high plastic gliders on which it is perched. A masterpiece, created for top sleeping comfort.
A rounded thing:
- new filigree box spring substructure RLX for maximum sleeping comfort
- AIRVent box spring ventilation for improved sleeping atmosphere
- fabric-covered all around
- Headboard with exceptional leaning comfort
Design by Thomas Althaus
Numerous designs of the degree-educated furniture designer and interior architect have won international design awards. His customer base includes renowned manufacturers, such as de Sede, dieCollection, Tonon or WK Wohnen.
Fabrics, Dimensions, Mattresses, and more
With our triple sleeping comfort you are right on track.
- The immersion level consists of an individually selected barrel pocket spring core mattress offered in two firmness levels each. If you wish, you can also order these mattresses with a fabric cover in your dream fabric.
- The redistribution level is a 7-zone barrel pocket spring core with vertical holes. It minimises vibrations resulting from your movements, and ensured even distribution of your body pressure. Another extra from RUF: Velcro and slip-resistant nubs on the surface of this pressure distribution level, as well as adhesive stretch velour on the bottom of the BettenRUF box spring mattress securely keep your mattress in place, even when using the fully-automated adjustment. Betten
- The support level consists of a divan base with integrated slats. It supports the system, and is finished off with an air-permeable fabric.
So your bed atmosphere doesn’t struggle for air.
The unique AIRVent system achieves an optimal temperature and humidity balance. While the spring cores are naturally air-permeable, special holes in the foam components and millings in the base plate ensure continuous air circulation. And there’s more: The ALX box spring offers two ground clearance options with 15 or 20 cm legs. This offers additional support for maximal ventilation of the box spring bed. And that guarantees a fresh bed atmosphere – all around the clock.
Quality sets the tone – Seals of approval
MADE IN GERMANY
This product is beeing developed and manufactured in Germany. This is what the “Furniture Made in Germany” mark of origin stands for. This special quality label is awarded by the Association of the German Furniture Industry after thorough and strict testing. The high requirements are checked regularly. RUF gives you the security and a reliable orientation for choosing a quality product from Germany. Betten
Most popular supplier
Over 40,000 people were surveyed to determine their satisfaction with a brand/company on behalf of the news magazine n-tv. End customers rated the RUF brand as a desirable brand that they would buy or recommend once more at any time. As the test winner, BettenRUF was honoured with the ability to call itself as “Germany‘s most popular supplier”. Betten
Climate pact for the furniture industry
Companies are being called upon more than ever before to accept responsibility and show commitment in these times of climate change. RUF contributes to reducing global carbon emissions through its activities and is committed to the United Nations’ 1.5 °C climate target. Our certification as a carbon neutral manufacturer by the Gütegemeinschaft Möbel (German Association for Furniture Quality) gives you the assurance that the wellbeing of future generations and the preservation of a liveable world are key considerations for every product we make. Betten
Environmental Symbol UZ38
The spring wood frames from RUF (excluding those with the LRB frame) are qualified to carry the UZ 38 eco label. This means that they are low-emission pieces of furniture that incorporate wood and woodbased materials from sustainable forestry, and that environmentally friendly production methods are just as much inherent features of our products as recyclable packaging and disposal. Betten
Original DGM Boxspring
In order to better navigate the jungle of box spring beds and providers, the DGM has introduced a quality label, which is only given to manufacturers, whose box spring beds have been carefully scrutinized meeting the strict requirements of the DGM. RUF can be proud of this label since all box spring beds have been tested, certified and fully comply with the quality requirements of the DGM. Betten