Box spring comfort in a refined design
Elegant and timeless. That’s what we keep hearing whenever the discussion turns to our EVO box spring bed. The delicate headboard with its interplay of concave and convex elements lends stylish support to the overall look. The “inner values” will also win you over with the triple box spring comfort (ALX) for dreamy, restful nights.
An all-round benefit:
- Large selection of feet in design (15 cm) or comfort height (20 cm)
- AIRVent box spring ventilation for a heightened sleeping environment
- With motorised adjustment if desired
- Also available in a floating design
- Selection of several fabrics and colours
Design by Kommer + Kors
The Dutch designer Ewalt Kommer demonstrates creative versatility in his projects. Together with his partner Jeroen Kors, he successfully works for RUF, as well as international clients, including companies such as Samsung and Rolf Benz. The two designers already received the coveted Red Dot Award for their innovative design and technologically innovative solutions. Betten
Fabrics, Dimensions, Mattresses, and more
We cater for your size.
Your new EVO box spring bed is available in three widths and three lengths. We are confident that you will find the perfect dimensions for you and your bedroom. For the width, you can choose from 160, 180, and 200 cm; your length options are 200, 210 and 220 cm.
With our triple sleeping comfort you are right on track.
- The immersion level consists of an individually selected barrel pocket spring core mattress offered in two firmness levels each. If you wish, you can also order these mattresses with a fabric cover in your dream fabric.
- The redistribution level is a 7-zone barrel pocket spring core with vertical holes. It minimises vibrations resulting from your movements, and ensured even distribution of your body pressure. Another extra from RUF: Velcro and slip-resistant nubs on the surface of this pressure distribution level, as well as adhesive stretch velour on the bottom of the BettenRUF box spring mattress securely keep your mattress in place, even when using the fully-automated adjustment. Betten
- The support level consists of a divan base with integrated slats. It supports the system, and is finished off with an air-permeable fabric.
So your bed atmosphere doesn’t struggle for air.
The unique AIRVent system achieves an optimal temperature and humidity balance. While the spring cores are naturally air-permeable, special holes in the foam components and millings in the base plate ensure continuous air circulation. And there’s more: The ALX box spring offers two ground clearance options with 15 or 20 cm legs. This offers additional support for maximal ventilation of the box spring bed. And that guarantees a fresh bed atmosphere – all around the clock.
Natural luxury – at the touch of a button
Do you like it really comfortable? RUF offers a luxury version with motorized adjustment of headboard and foot section. This allows you to bring your bed into any chosen position via cable switch or (optional) via infrared remote control. For reading, watching TV, relaxing, or simply doing nothing at all. Betten
Quality sets the tone – Seals of approval
MADE IN GERMANY
This product is beeing developed and manufactured in Germany. This is what the “Furniture Made in Germany” mark of origin stands for. This special quality label is awarded by the Association of the German Furniture Industry after thorough and strict testing. The high requirements are checked regularly. RUF gives you the security and a reliable orientation for choosing a quality product from Germany. Betten
Climate pact for the furniture industry
Companies are being called upon more than ever before to accept responsibility and show commitment in these times of climate change. RUF contributes to reducing global carbon emissions through its activities and is committed to the United Nations’ 1.5 °C climate target. Our certification as a carbon neutral manufacturer by the Gütegemeinschaft Möbel (German Association for Furniture Quality) gives you the assurance that the wellbeing of future generations and the preservation of a liveable world are key considerations for every product we make. Betten
Original DGM Boxspring
In order to better navigate the jungle of box spring beds and providers, the DGM has introduced a quality label, which is only given to manufacturers, whose box spring beds have been carefully scrutinized meeting the strict requirements of the DGM. RUF can be proud of this label since all box spring beds have been tested, certified and fully comply with the quality requirements of the DGM. Betten
OEKO-TEX Standard 100
This seal is your guarantee that: all mattress covers from RUF are tested for harmful substances in accordance with the ÖkoTex Standard 100 and have been awarded seal for textile confidence. Betten
The Deutsche Gütegemeinschaft Möbel e.V. (German Quality Furniture Association – DGM) is committed to safety and health, and awards the “Golden M” as a sign that furniture meets the high requirements of the DGM for durable, environmentally friendly and healthy quality furniture. RUF has been a member of the DGM (German Association for Quality Furniture) since 1973. Our beds all meet the increasingly stringent standards on durability, safety and most importantly, health and the environment. Betten