When design meets box spring comfort
How do you unite design and comfort? Our answer is simple: AMADO. Three coordinated sleeping levels (ALX) and our AIRVent ventilation system ensure a restful night’s sleep. The intricately-crafted headboard with a moderately deep centre seam and piping running around three sides gives AMADO a timelessly beautiful design.
The best views:
- Slimline external dimensions with optimum comfort
- Easy floor cleaning, thanks to two selectable leg heights (15 cm/20 cm)
- Wide choice of legs for every taste and style
- AIRVent box spring ventilation for a pleasant sleeping climate
- Also available with motorised adjustment on request
- Numerous fabrics to choose from for individual design
Design by Beck Design
The designer duo Silja and Norbert Beck has been enjoying international success for 25 years. Their motivation is to create creative designs that stand the test of time and products that are extremely sustainable.
Fabrics, Dimensions, Mattresses, and more
We cater for your size.
Your new AMADO box spring bed is available in three widths and three lengths. We are confident that you will find the perfect dimensions for you and your bedroom. For the width, you can choose from 160, 180, and 200 cm; your length options are 200, 210 and 220 cm.
Mattresses & Toppers
With our triple sleeping comfort you are right on track.
- The immersion level comprises a barrel pocket spring core mattress. You can choose from several models, including variants with your dream fabric cover. You also have the choice of two toppers.
- The redistribution level is a 7-zone barrel pocket spring core with a breathable non-woven cover that absorbs and distributes body pressure evenly. Another extra from RUF: Velcro and slip-resistant nubs on the surface of the pressure distribution level, as well as adhesive stretch velour on the bottom of the BettenRUF box spring mattress securely keep your mattress in place, even when using the fully-automated adjustment. Betten
- The support level consists of a base with integrated slats. It supports the system from below, and is finished off with an air-permeable fabric.
So your bed atmosphere doesn’t struggle for air.
The unique AIRVent system achieves an optimal temperature and humidity balance. While the spring cores are naturally air-permeable, special holes in the foam components and millings in the base plate ensure continuous air circulation. And there’s more: The ALX box spring offers two ground clearance options with 15 or 20 cm legs. This offers additional support for maximal ventilation of the box spring bed. And that guarantees a fresh bed atmosphere – all around the clock.
Pure luxury – At the push of a button
Really, ADESSO is already the perfect box spring bed offering you a heavenly sleep. For those who seek even more comfort, RUF offers a luxury version with motorized adjustment of headboard and foot section. This allows you to bring your bed into any chosen position via cable switch or (optional) via infrared remote control. For reading, watching TV, relaxing, or simply doing nothing at all. Betten
Selectable bedspread according to taste and style
Vertical air circulation in box spring beds for optimum ventilation and a great climate
Selection from the complete RUF fabric collection Betten
Quality sets the tone - Seals of approval
MADE IN GERMANY
We are self-confident in our commitment to Germany as a production location. For us, this means not only social responsibility towards our employees and our environment, but also high standards, constant controls and regular inspections and certifications.
Of course, Germany as a location also stands for safety. Especially in times when sustainability, short delivery routes and tested product quality are important purchasing criteria for our customers. Take a look at our production in Rastatt, in the feature from Galileo on Pro7.
MADE IN GERMANY
This product is beeing developed and manufactured in Germany. This is what the “Furniture Made in Germany” mark of origin stands for. This special quality label is awarded by the Association of the German Furniture Industry after thorough and strict testing. The high requirements are checked regularly. RUF gives you the security and a reliable orientation for choosing a quality product from Germany. Betten
Climate pact for the furniture industry
Companies are being called upon more than ever before to accept responsibility and show commitment in these times of climate change. RUF contributes to reducing global carbon emissions through its activities and is committed to the United Nations’ 1.5 °C climate target. Our certification as a carbon neutral manufacturer by the Gütegemeinschaft Möbel (German Association for Furniture Quality) gives you the assurance that the wellbeing of future generations and the preservation of a liveable world are key considerations for every product we make. Betten
Original DGM Boxspring
In order to better navigate the jungle of box spring beds and providers, the DGM has introduced a quality label, which is only given to manufacturers, whose box spring beds have been carefully scrutinized meeting the strict requirements of the DGM. RUF can be proud of this label since all box spring beds have been tested, certified and fully comply with the quality requirements of the DGM. Betten
OEKO-TEX Standard 100
This seal is your guarantee that: all mattress covers from RUF are tested for harmful substances in accordance with the ÖkoTex Standard 100 and have been awarded seal for textile confidence. Betten